PDA

View Full Version : What happens to the positioning in Google?

alexdevon6
05-25-2012, 01:35 PM
My problem is that there is a solution. In the top list of search engine Google, I only know how to classify the keywords. Yahoo and other search engines, is regarded as the combination is what I wondered for a long time. The list of keywords that are highly Yahoo and other search engines, specific strategy can be used? Working at Google, I found a good placement for certain keywords in Yahoo as well. Is there anyone who can answer my questions and requests? Does anyone know the answer to the problems?

markcooper006
05-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Don't use your anchor text too much. a balanced variation of keyword will work great and give your campaign a natural feel.

seofuture
06-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Do a Google Search with quotes around your keyword phrase. You try to have a look how many search results, and the keyword phrases have to be evaluated thoroughly in order to carefully appraise your prospective customers when it comes to SEO positioning for your site.

haaiamerica
06-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Everybody losing their keyword positions after the update of Google Penguin algorithm, the algorithm removes the regenerated back links from same web site.

penguinishere
06-20-2012, 08:47 AM
It's normal to lose position if you did something Google doesn't approve of, but there are ways to get back to the top spot. Don't over optimize your website because it will just lead to a demotion in your rank. Try a more natural approach and spend less time on keywords, and more time writing good content. This over optimization is something that webmasters need to work on. Look at your anchor text and see if there are too many links in one place. This is a dead give away and Google will punish you for those links.

Waynefire
06-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Like someone already mentioned use a blend of your targeted keywords. Then you can expect to have better results then normal because you are targeting the specific balance of your keywords instead of using just one word all the time.

nilerooney
06-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Google is one of the most popular search engines and it is very effective in indexing the sites. For getting a good position at Google, you should get optimize the site.

zxzxzx
06-29-2012, 07:36 PM
I dont know about this .

zxzxzx
06-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Dont use anchor text

somu1991
07-01-2012, 01:26 PM
I don't know properly

merrybolt
08-08-2012, 05:03 PM
The search engine called as the Google is one of the most widespread search engines and it is very operative in indexing the web based sites.

adeodatus37
08-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Do a Google search for the keyword phrase surrounded by quotes. You how many search results to see one, must be thoroughly evaluated to carefully evaluate your potential customers, when it comes to SEO positioning for your web sites and keyword phrases.

donsbran50
08-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Google is the typically used search engine of the period. It aids in indexing the site successfully. In order to get conspicuous location on Google, do optimize the site appropriately.

edwardchavez221
08-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Google is the mostly used search engine of the time. It helps in indexing the site effectively. In order to get prominent position on Google, do optimize he site properly.

vincentward62
09-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Google is the most popular site engine today. You can easily index your website throuugh Google. If you want good rank on Google, optimize the site wisely.

RichardSmith
12-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Hello Friends,

Google is one of the most popular search engines and it is very effective in indexing the sites. For getting a good position at Google, you should get optimize the site.

Thanks and Regards
reputationhead.com

Online Reputation Management (http://www.reputationhead.com/online-reputation-management/)

Jazz
12-31-2012, 03:45 PM
Well, Google Panda and Penguin hits numbers of sites that is why your keywords positioning down on Google ranking.

albiestorm
01-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Its depend upon your targeted keywords of your business...Which is having high competition or low competition..???

Kim Meredith Smith
05-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Its just because of the google new updates.