PDA

View Full Version : Issues of deep crawl in regard to indexation by Google

mikelray031
01-14-2012, 01:12 PM
I encountered several issues regarding deep crawl. I would like to tell you about it today. My website consists of 5000 pages in total and I wish to add around 500 articles more to it. I have put in necessary hard work but it seems that Google s not interested in either reading or checking the articles submitted by me. Google has not selected any of my articles yet and I am worrying about how my pages will be indexed by google and how much time they will take in doing the same. The usual time taken by a search engine for indexation is one month. But can a search engine crawl together all of its articles? Please help.

SpikeTheLobster
01-14-2012, 09:25 PM
What exactly are you asking here?

If you're asking HOW LONG it takes the Google spiders to crawl your content and the indexing process to complete, your guess is as good as anyone's, really. A week, a month, a day... it all depends on when the spiders visit. I usually notice a 1-2 week delay in new stuff appearing in my Google alerts when I've published, though sometimes it can be quicker or slower.

If you're asking HOW Google will index your pages, that will depend on the content, the meta tags and all the usual stuff Google uses to categorise content.

If you're asking "can a search engine crawl together all of its articles?", you'll have to clarify what you mean. I don't understand the question.