PDA

View Full Version : Artificial Intelligence in Google

marcoturner97
02-24-2012, 04:16 PM
I got the news that Google Search Engine is getting to build artificial intelligence. I got the news whereas I used to be doing a little analysis work on Google. The world’s most well liked on-line company can develop the unreal intelligence for Google and it'd be definitely a piece of appreciation. Google is that the most used search engine and doing well for years thus it's matter of your time just for Google to possess artificial intelligence. Artificial Intelligence may be a much-talked topic and everybody is curious about it. What does one have confidence Google’s new mission of making AI? Is it possible?

Beelzebrah
02-25-2012, 04:06 AM
With Google, I don't doubt anything they can do. I'm just curious as to what effect this will have on my site and its traffic.

jumping_j
02-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Is this something that Google will use in thier search engine rankings or is this a completely seperate program?

bryce12
02-27-2012, 03:15 PM
I would say that Google is already implementing artificail intelligence in their search results. However that's still far from being perfect, so there is a scope of exploiting the loopholes if you are able to find them. People give far more credit to google search results that it deserves, remember it's just a bunch of code fetching results :)

Beelzebrah
02-28-2012, 04:01 AM
I would say that Google is already implementing artificail intelligence in their search results. However that's still far from being perfect, so there is a scope of exploiting the loopholes if you are able to find them. People give far more credit to google search results that it deserves, remember it's just a bunch of code fetching results :)

As long as robots don't start coming out from my computer whenever I search on Google, I think I'll be happy with whatever they do.

SpikeTheLobster
02-28-2012, 06:38 AM
I got the news that Google Search Engine is getting to build artificial intelligence.

This sounds very much like the April Fools joke they posted a year or two ago. Are you sure it's not references to that?

david0019
03-15-2013, 07:28 PM
yes AI is important for seo in google