PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Email marketing job?

geekyhumans
07-24-2016, 03:02 PM
I like all the email works which includes sending bulk emails, marketing etc. Consultancy is the best, because it's really diverse: Sometimes you work on strategy, sometimes you work on execution, sometimes what's moving the needle is bringing to the table new tools like marketing automation tools (Marketo\ Eloqua) or enhanced email tools (Impactia, etc) and sometime it's just about helping to draft a better subject line.
What do you think?

NormaD
07-25-2016, 06:11 AM
I've only ever worked for myself and the only email marketing campaign that I have done is my own. I find it to be super exciting work. I get to do it all, the strategy, the execution and everything else from the big picture to breaking it down to the little pieces that it's made of, to finally doing all the little tasks that get it moving and then finally tweaking and improving to get better results. I just love it all.

duxte
03-28-2017, 09:22 PM
Email Marketing Jobs available on Indeed.com. one. Knowledge/background of e-commerce, email marketing best practices.

martindam
02-19-2018, 05:54 PM
The last part is imperative, on the grounds that a ton goes into a viable email battle. You need to procure somebody who knows the intricate details of sending promoting messages.

sankalppatil
04-20-2018, 01:42 PM
The email marketing's best job is to provide
1.personalized as well as more targeted communication with customers
2. It is not at all costly
3. Reach is global

sankalppatil
04-20-2018, 01:47 PM
The email marketing's best job is to provide
1.personalized as well as more targeted communication with customers
2. It is not at all costly
3. Reach is global