PDA

View Full Version : How frequently google changes rank algorithm

OsvaldoLuis
03-20-2012, 07:41 PM
I want to know how frequently google changes the rank algorithm because i notice more than 1 time of the month that they change it.Because i see different results on google very frequently.I dont think that they change it so fast but maybe the change it as a experiment and then change it back.Who knows?

dexterlablab1
03-20-2012, 10:01 PM
I want to know how frequently google changes the rank algorithm because i notice more than 1 time of the month that they change it.Because i see different results on google very frequently.I dont think that they change it so fast but maybe the change it as a experiment and then change it back.Who knows?

If my memory serves me right, Page Ranks on Google change every 2 days. But don't quote me on that because my memory is fairly foggy on that.

Jessi
03-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Just because the search results change doesn't mean that the algorithm does. It means those sites are optimizing or being found by the search engines or moving up or getting more links, etc. The rules/algorithms are the same...but the sites showing aren't necessarily. In that sense, the location of the sites in the search results can change daily.

Kina
03-21-2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah the algorithm only changes once every few years on average I think> but your ranking can change at anytime depending on your SEO and your competitors SEO. But they use the same algorithm.

fizzer
05-03-2012, 06:05 AM
Google is constantly assessing pagerank but they only occasionally (approx once per quarter) update the toolbar that displays pagerank.

Torafox
05-04-2012, 06:35 PM
I think that with the birth of Google Panda last year and the Google Penguin this year, Google just might be doing it on a yearly basis in the most unexpected month.

alexdadda22
05-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks for post. Itís really informative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

austenvaldez222
05-18-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh wow ... this is actually my prediction was right on board ... It's a first. Of course, I'm just borrowing from redfish on Sachet, who today announced an update occurring exactly 0% chance of promotion will be found ... And it has encountered a problem.