PDA

View Full Version : Has Minor Google Panda 3.2 Affected You?

chipz
03-28-2012, 11:09 PM
I was lucky this time, Minor Google Panda 3.2 did not have any significant effect on my website. I had heard a rumor that Panda would target over-the-top adds. I took that to mean using too many adds and having forced ad placement. Has the new Panda update changed how you place and run ads?

Amdac
03-29-2012, 01:32 AM
I haven't changed anything. Google's updates are always designed to target those that are either trying to abuse their system, or just run horrible sites in general based on ads and very little content.

As long as you do neither of these, there's no reason to have to adjust to google's updates on a regular basis.

Hardison
03-29-2012, 06:57 AM
The Google Panda updates haven't adversely affected my sites. I kept everything white hat. I stay away from any popular seo services. Google is determined to go after anyone that tries to game its search engine results. For now, I'm playing nice.

dconklin
03-29-2012, 11:47 AM
I didn't know there was another update. I don't believe it has affected me, but I can't imagine it would. I keep my blogs clean with seo. I don't use any methods to get targeted and I don't go crazy with ads on the top of my blogs either. I update regularly and do have more content then anything else. I should check to see if it changed anything, but I don't see why it would.

Linx
03-29-2012, 07:59 PM
I am not sure if it has affected me or not. However, I had my highest amount of passive income from my residual earning content this month. It was quite curious actually. They seem to be getting read, and I am not promoting so maybe they are being found by readers?

I will have to investigate...and in fact, promote more too.