bulk email server

Feedback Score

Differences in the function of Google+ and facebook

VPS Hosting
    According to you what are the major differences in the function of Google+ and facebook.
    Weblink India is a most trusted website designing company india, aims at providing world class web design services

Feedback Score
    While Google+ is formatted very similar to Facebook, it has some unique differences. In Facebook, you have two options: your personal page or your Fan page. The Fan page is supposed to be used for business.

Feedback Score
    Well Google+ you can put people into circles, but Facebook the friends are scattered all over the place. I find it's easier to categorize your friends and business partners with Google+. Facebook shows old updates in your timeline and Google+ is up to date. Facebook is more popular that Google+, but I think that might change in a couple of years.

Feedback Score
    I think right now the biggest difference is that Facebook is just more familiar to most people and that it will still take some time for them to realize that there are other alternatives such as Google +...All-in-all Google+ is great, but I do not experience that much reaction on there to my ads, etc. I am sure most people are trying out both to see which one can be more helpful, especially when it comes to business.

Feedback Score
    I never liked Facebook, even less so with the timeline function. Different story for Google +. Personally, I really like the layout of Google + but some of my friends do not agree with me. I like the way you can place individuals in the relevant circle. Also, if you want to leave Google +, you can delete your information....I discovered that with Facebook: you cannot (you can only deactivate your account).

thanks to share Information

Feedback Score
    1. On social networks, privacy is an important issue especially the need to interact with specific sets of people. For instance you may want to share your Saturday night exploits with your friends, but definitely not with your boss or your clients. Facebook does this with lists while Google+ uses a feature called circles. Users can drag contacts into circles that represent friends, work, weekend cricket group or whatever they choose to name the circle. Google claims this experience is easier and better than Facebook's lists.

2. While Facebook chat is a text only feature, Hangouts will enable users of Google + to speak with each other face-to-face using a high-definition group video chat. Facebook could counter this with the help of Microsoft, which is an investor in Facebook and has just bought Skype. A video calling feature using Skype on Facebook could easily take on Hangouts.

3. Google wants to make Google+ a one-stop-shop for information. Sparks allows the user to consume all the possible information on selected topics in one place. Just set up a spark for the topic of your choice and get all the latest from what friends are sharing or from blogs on the Internet. Facebook does not have a feature that allows topic based feeds from the Internet.

4. A Huddle will allow users to chat with a specific set of people at any given time in a feature similar to BlackBerry Messenger groups. Group chats are not supported on Facebook yet.

5. Photos and videos from the phone will automatically be uploaded to Google+. Users can decide to share whatever they want, whenever they decide, without the hassle of transferring the photos to a computer and then uploading them to share with friends. Users can upload pictures to Facebook directly as well but it is not an automated feature.