bulk email server

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Feedback Score

Which is your best SEO tool?

VPS Hosting
    Hi Guys,
    My question to you is pretty straight forward. I would love to hear that which is your best SEO tool. Whether you like Keyword tracker or Backlink Builder or Domain Stats Tool or any of your discretion.
    Let's see how you tackle SEO........

Cheers

Feedback Score
    it depends on what is the purpose. Each SEO tools have different function, use the right tool will help you to get better result. There are not single tools to do everything for you

Feedback Score
    I understand that and respect your opinion as well. But I would still love to hear from you the most lovable or most efficient SEO tool you like to use. It may be a little tough to decide but certainly not impossible.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by w_hub View Post
    I understand that and respect your opinion as well. But I would still love to hear from you the most lovable or most efficient SEO tool you like to use. It may be a little tough to decide but certainly not impossible.
    Basically i use only monitoring tools such as google webmaster tools, and some seo plug in to simplify my seo work. Those auto submitter or auto link builder never give good result, else everyone is getting to the top without doing any called seo work

Feedback Score
    For me it is the any kind of traffic tracking tool is good for me. and now I am using the free version of Statcounter which is really helping to set my goals. At the same time I am also browsing the Bing and Google webmaster tool, which give great insight to website analysis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seobuzz View Post
    For me it is the any kind of traffic tracking tool is good for me. and now I am using the free version of Statcounter which is really helping to set my goals. At the same time I am also browsing the Bing and Google webmaster tool, which give great insight to website analysis.
    Yea, traffic tracking tool can be really helpful. I would appreciate if you can share your experience with "Statcounter" out here. How it is used for maximum result and is there anything which needs to be taken care of before using it.

Feedback Score
    I think Backlink builder is one of the best tool. It eases our task of creating backlinks. Creating more and more backlinks is the backbone of SEO and we should take each and every help in this regard.

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    There are lots of SEO tools on the web. Each SEO tools has different function, One is good for a single purpose.it depends on what is your purpose.If you can select the right one you can get better result. I am using Google webmaster tool and SEO book as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Enayet View Post
    There are lots of SEO tools on the web. Each SEO tools has different function, One is good for a single purpose.it depends on what is your purpose.If you can select the right one you can get better result. I am using Google webmaster tool and SEO book as well.
    Success certainly depends on the perfection of the user. Right tool should be employed at the right place. I completely agree with you and respect your opinion as well. Well, if you don't mind, would you like sharing your experience with Google webmaster tool with us.......

Banned
    Feedback Score

Cool

Try googlechecker.pl/en - it is a keyword monitor for Google (in future other searchers). Thanks to this site you have reports, charts and subaccounts for your clients. They have very specific data and its very cheap, you pay only for what you get!

Feedback Score
    1. Google Webmaster Tools google.com/webmasters
    2. Google Analytics google.com/analytics
    3. Yahoo! Site Explorer siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com(Link Diagnosis, BackLink Watch và Link Assistant)
    4. Microsoft IIS SEO Toolkit www.iis.net/expand/SEOToolkit
    5. AuditMyPC Sitemap Generator www.auditmypc.com/xml-sitemap.asp
    6. SEO Toolbar tools.seobook.com/seo-toolbar
    7. Yahoo! YSlow developer.yahoo.com/yslow/
    8. Xenu Link Sleuth home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
    9. SocialMention socialmention.com
    10. Website Grader websitegrader.com

Feedback Score
    My favorite SEO tool has to be Market Samurai. I've heard about it often on some of the other forums, but have never really tried it until recently. Now that I have it, I'm never going back! It makes keyword research so much easier, and you're able to assess the competition for any given keyword phrase at a glance. It takes a lot of the guess work out of SEO which is great.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marketing02 View Post
    3. Yahoo! Site Explorer siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com(Link Diagnosis, BackLink Watch và Link Assistant)
    Greetings,
    Yahoo Site Explorer is no more available, it has merged with Bing and it's algorithms are now integrated in Bing Webmaster Tools.

As for my favourite SEO Tool it's Scrapebox. It has numerous uses and is not ridiculously priced like other SEO Softwares - my best buy as I work primarily as a link builder.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ref-Meister View Post
    Greetings,
    Yahoo Site Explorer is no more available, it has merged with Bing and it's algorithms are now integrated in Bing Webmaster Tools.

As for my favourite SEO Tool it's Scrapebox. It has numerous uses and is not ridiculously priced like other SEO Softwares - my best buy as I work primarily as a link builder.
    My favorite tool is also Scrapebox. It is an extremely versatile program that can be bought for only 57 USD via their discount link. I primarily use it to harvest high page rank blogs for manual commenting. I use it completely to create a unique link diversity, and using the Learning Mode you can teach the program how to react when it encounters new blogs that it doesn't know how to comment. I must say if any of you are serious about SEO and link building this is a MUST purchase software.

Feedback Score
    In my opinion, ScrapeBox is my best SEO tool it's a very powerful tool to add to your toolkit at a price you really can't beat. Worth every penny!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by icemetal View Post
    In my opinion, ScrapeBox is my best SEO tool it's a very powerful tool to add to your toolkit at a price you really can't beat. Worth every penny!
    I agree.
    If used wisely, Scrapebox can be a great tool to diversify your backlinking strategy and get a better rank.
    It has to be used with caution with new domains (< 3 years).

Feedback Score
    Google webmasters has been very useful and beneficial for me for a while now.

Feedback Score
    I use google webmaster tools and analytics to track keywords, traffic, and backlinks. I use the SEOquake extension in chrome to quickly view page rank, alexa rank, indexed pages, and full keyword density stats.

Love them both.

Feedback Score
    As a newbie, I've found SEOpressor very good for on page SEO. It probably doesn't do anything that you didn't know about doing, but it does focus the mind. Quite often I've thought I'd done a good job, then SEOpressor threw up something I'd missed.

I'm going to take a look at Scrapebox now since it's so well recommended and I'm struggling with links. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    My favorite is the seoquake plug-in for Firefox. It used to consider Market Samurai more valuable until it fell out of Google's good graces.