bulk email server

Feedback Score

Where do you get your backlinks?

VPS Hosting
    Everyone knows backlinks are very important in trying to raise the ranking of a website or page.

I'll admit that many times I concentrate on creating content more than backlinks -- but I have used places like Build My Rank and other things to try and get backlinks.

Mostly, I get backlinks from myself -- from linking to myself from some of my network of 30 websites, though they aren't all related and I don't really interlink all of them as much as I should.

Some are on one DreamHost account, some are on another Dreamost account -- and I have one website on my BlueHost account.

Since I also write for Examiner.com and a few other places like that, I try and give my sites links that way as well. Of course, there are the backlinks we can get from forums as well.

Okay, so where do you get your backlinks?

Feedback Score
    Forums are a great place to get back links from. If you can find a relevent forum that allows do-follow links with your own anchor text then you can get backlinks from it.

Make sure you don't spam the forum and either put the link in the signiture or make sure that your post is relevent to your link

Feedback Score
    I try to get my back links from various sources. Some of my links are from article directories. Others are from social networks like Facebook or social bookmarking sites. I also get them from related blogs and websites. But most of my time is spent writing long tail keyword content that is easier to rank for without many or any back links because my sites are established in Google's digital eye.

I now leave the back linking to my team of virtual assistants so I can focus on content and other things.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by internetmarketingsmarts View Post
    I try to get my back links from various sources. Some of my links are from article directories. Others are from social networks like Facebook or social bookmarking sites. I also get them from related blogs and websites. But most of my time is spent writing long tail keyword content that is easier to rank for without many or any back links because my sites are established in Google's digital eye.

I now leave the back linking to my team of virtual assistants so I can focus on content and other things.
    Various sources. I usually put the links to my site in my signature on forums that I'm active on, or if I write an article, then I throw a backlink on it.

Feedback Score
    Most of my backlinks are from web 2 sites and article directories. I usually purchase link pyramid and Article Marketing packages from Fiverr and have got great results from them. I also get links from forum signatures and edu sites to get link diversity.

Feedback Score
    Article directories and forums. I usually post on forums and add my signatures to my profile. I just regularly do this as i try to learn from other webmasters.

Feedback Score
    I get my backlinks from a bunch of webmaster forums, and from a few forums that are in my niche.

Feedback Score
    You put an link on high profile sites and you get high quality backlink,you can done many ways to create backlinks but the quality links are important.

Feedback Score
    You get an link from high authority sites using any type of off page techniques for example you can work on blog posting you can get quality incoming link from the site..

Feedback Score
    You should not use buildmyrank these websites are always under google radar and its uncertain when google decide to penalize websites using buildmyrank.
    Guide to buy mountain bikes : As we have mentioned we have a big collection of guides for newbies to purchase mountain bike.

Feedback Score
    Web 2.0, document sharing site, video & photo submit, blog comment and guest posting, forum signature & profile... There are many places to create your backlink, you have many websites but you ask like you don't know anything about SEO. How ridiculous
    And one more thing, don't create backlink from the sites in the same hosting

Feedback Score
    Yes you can get do follow links in form too.

Feedback Score
    Backlinks are built using various link building techniques like:

Guest posting
    Article submission
    Press release submission
    Social bookmarks
    Classified ads
    Infographics submission
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Servers Starting from $29/MO

Feedback Score
    I make my backlinks myself from a variety of sources. These include, but are not limited to: forums, social media profiles and other relevant webpages.

Feedback Score
    Content marketing is my first choice but i do article submission , press release, web 2.0 also. Anyway, forums and blogs links as well as....