bulk email server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Feedback Score

How many searches a day do you get from Google?

VPS Hosting
    When I check my Google analytics, I always go ahead and check how much traffic search is bringing my site.

Right now, its currently at 350 to 400 visits. How about you?
    I own a Virtual pets forum and mod at Admin forums

Feedback Score
    That's pretty good!

I get about 50% of my traffic from search engines at this point. I'm kind of surprised it's not higher because it used to be, but I guess that means I'm getting more from referrals and direct links now, which is kind of cool.

Feedback Score
    I'd say about 90% of my traffic comes from Google, the rest is from other search engines and referral links. I am trying to build my referral and direct traffic though so as not to over rely on Google.

Feedback Score
    I would say 80-90% of my traffic comes from Google. The rest are spread among other search engines like Bing and Yahoo. Then I also just get visits from other sources. Either way it makes me uncomfortable that so much of my traffic comes from them. Because if for some reason their algorithm changes and they don't like my sites anymore than I've just lost my full time income. So I've been trying to work harder on creating my own list so that I always have a source of traffic I can tap into no matter what Google does.

Feedback Score
    Most of my traffic is come from search engine, total about 80% (20% from referral site or direct visitor).
    Google search is about 70%, Bing 12%, yahoo 10% and other search engine is about 8%

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeplayer View Post
    Most of my traffic is come from search engine, total about 80% (20% from referral site or direct visitor).
    Google search is about 70%, Bing 12%, yahoo 10% and other search engine is about 8%
    Having 70% of traffic from google is a good rate, i think google can consider your site an authority site. I just get about 150 visits/day which mostly are from referral and some are from searches.

Feedback Score
    My site is new so right now I'm only get 9% search engine traffic, but that will go up I'm not to worried about that number.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tronik View Post
    My site is new so right now I'm only get 9% search engine traffic, but that will go up I'm not to worried about that number.
    Well where are you getting the rest of your traffic? 9% could still be a nice chunk in terms of actual views, but other marketing efforts may just be paying off more right now.
    Love playing with your food? Me too! Quirky Cookery

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessi View Post
    Well where are you getting the rest of your traffic? 9% could still be a nice chunk in terms of actual views, but other marketing efforts may just be paying off more right now.
    47% referral sites(other forums), and 42% direct traffic. I don't get very much traffic to my site yet, so that's why the number is so small.

Feedback Score
    I get about 60-70% of all my traffic from Google. I usually target long tail keywords with low competition so I get traffic for a lot of keywords. I also make sure to include LSI keywords in my articles for even more organic traffic.

Feedback Score
    About 80 - 90%, a lot from twitter and stumbleupon to

Feedback Score
    I would say for my relatively new site and not regularly updated- 0-10 visits a day. Disappointing, I know...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trentz View Post
    Having 70% of traffic from google is a good rate, i think google can consider your site an authority site. I just get about 150 visits/day which mostly are from referral and some are from searches.
    It is considered as normal rate as i can see many of the sire owner is about in that figure. I'm now trying to gain more traffic from Bing because i found Bing traffic conversion rate is higher

Feedback Score
    I get on average between 100-200 in traffic from Google. I get a lot more from Twitter

Feedback Score
    I get most of my traffic from Google about 70% of all traffic averaging about 300 visits per day. 20% from other search engines and 10% from direct traffic and referrals. I like it that most of my traffic is from Google. That mean my SEO is working.

Feedback Score
    I would say most of my traffic is from google as well. Everyone just loves google and its the only sure way to make something happen. SEO is a fun thing to learn and i learn something new everyday. Google helps tremendously.

Feedback Score
    I would say 80-90% of my traffic comes from Google. The rest are spread among other search engines like Bing and Yahoo. Then I also just get visits from other sources. Either way it makes me uncomfortable that so much of my traffic comes from them. Because if for some reason their algorithm changes and they don't like my sites anymore than I've just lost my full time income. So I've been trying to work harder on creating my own list so that I always have a source of traffic I can tap into no matter what Google does.

Feedback Score
    90% of my traffic comes from Google, sadly. I guess I need to do a better job advertising, lol.

Feedback Score
    At the moment I am averaging 100 visits a day and 90% of my traffic is from google.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talk Tech News View Post
    At the moment I am averaging 100 visits a day and 90% of my traffic is from google.
    Are you my long last partner? :O