bulk email server

Feedback Score

Google adwords- effective?

VPS Hosting
    Has anyone actually ever used google adwords? What kind of results did you get, and how did it differ from before using adwords? Is it really more effective than just promoting your site online?

Because I have always heard of it and heard it can boost advertising, but I want to know if adwords is really significant.

Feedback Score
    I have used Gogle Adwords and it can bring good amount of traffic to your site. However you need to have a decent testing budget and monitor your campaigns on a daily basis. PPC requires good organization and testing skills, so you need to be ready to split test everything. There are so many things that you need to take care of - Keywords, landing pages, Ad copy, Ad budget, but if you get them right you'll make a lot of money.

Feedback Score
    Yeah it brings a lot of traffic but be careful cause if you don't know what your doing then you can lose a lot of money really fast, I wouldn't recommend it if your a noob.

Feedback Score
    Hi Save27,
    I tried Google Adwords a while back now for a website I was promoting and it brought me instant traffic as soon as the ads went live, I was actually quiet shocked at how fast it happened! Adwords is definitely a great program that can help you promote any business or site however it can also be very costly if you don't know what you are doing and I've seen so many newbies spend a fortune with no results back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bryce12 View Post
    I have used Gogle Adwords and it can bring good amount of traffic to your site. However you need to have a decent testing budget and monitor your campaigns on a daily basis. PPC requires good organization and testing skills, so you need to be ready to split test everything. There are so many things that you need to take care of - Keywords, landing pages, Ad copy, Ad budget, but if you get them right you'll make a lot of money.
    Absolutely ^^^^ This... Nice one Bryce buddy

Banned
    Feedback Score
    Google Adwords is that the system Google has developed to help you in selling your merchandise or services within the Google computer program, and its affiliate sites, via the employment of a placed text ad that seems once individuals look for phrases associated with your giving, this seems as a “sponsored link”.

Feedback Score
    Google adwords is a good service to use, but because many of the restrictions they have, you might be better off using other advertising methods. This just depends on what you're trying to promote.

I don't use adwords anymore, but I actually would like to test it out again. Like others have said, it's good for traffic, but if you could find a cheaper method, that's the route I would take.

Feedback Score
    If your keywords are not present in the first page of google search result page you can give the Add from google Ad words this is powered by google mainly used for advertisement purposes this is mainly used for generate traffic for the website.