bulk email server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share Thread: SEO Basics for Yahoo!

Feedback Score

SEO Basics for Yahoo!

VPS Hosting
    Search engines help connect Internet users with the information they’re seeking. Here’s how search engines work:

Search engines analyze the words on webpages, especially words that are repeated or otherwise called out: in boldface, in a headline, in a link, and so on. The engine records those important words and phrases—the page’s keywords—on its servers.

When you type the words you’re looking for into a search box, the engine tries to match your words with the words from webpages it has analyzed, and it then delivers a list of matches. The engine organizes that list from best to worst, ranking the results according to a variety of criteria (such as how many other sites find a page valuable and link to it).

People usually click the links on the first page of results, so sites at the top of the list are more likely to get visitors. And more visitors can mean more page views, more leads, more sales, more ad revenue, and other business benefits.

Get the rest at Yahoo! SEO BASICS http://styleguide.yahoo.com/resource...nes/seo-basics

Feedback Score
    While using Yahoo Messenger on the Blackberry, I found some problem. I can see my status contacts online or offline, but the messages do not go. I tried installing it again.

Feedback Score
    How do the SEO basics for Yahoo differ from those for Google? As they are basics I would expect them to be similar but I'm sure there must be some ways to rank higher on Yahoo that don't work as well for Google

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Search engines help connect Internet users with the information they’re seeking. Here’s how search engines work:

Search engines analyze the words on webpages, especially words that are repeated or otherwise called out: in boldface, in a headline, in a link, and so on. The engine records those important words and phrases—the page’s keywords—on its servers.

When you type the words you’re looking for into a search box, the engine tries to match your words with the words from webpages it has analyzed, and it then delivers a list of matches. The engine organizes that list from best to worst, ranking the results according to a variety of criteria (such as how many other sites find a page valuable and link to it).

People usually click the links on the first page of results, so sites at the top of the list are more likely to get visitors. And more visitors can mean more page views, more leads, more sales, more ad revenue, and other business benefits.

Get the rest at Yahoo! SEO BASICS http://styleguide.yahoo.com/resource...nes/seo-basics
    Is that definite that text in bold is seem as more important?

Feedback Score
    Search engine marketing through search engines basically means that Advertising website. This link building and organic search results through paid advertising or PPC, or through a strategy, can be done in two ways.

Feedback Score
    The PR or page rank is something that is given totally by only the Big or Google search engine to reflect the web based site’s fame.

Feedback Score
    HAHA a smart point Brent, but not completely correct - to the other the article in the link is a great piece of advice - The standards are there, if you implement a combination of yahoo and Google techniques you will see results.

Feedback Score
    Just how many people use Yahoo to search information. I always get excited when someone talks about Yahoo SEO.

Feedback Score
    I think doing SEO for Yahoo is the same for doing seo for Google. If your seo work is good for google then it must be good for Yahoo too. So, focus your attention to Google.

Feedback Score
    I think if you have strung back links and your international seo is perfect than its don't matter which search engine is being used .
    and obviously it works because we see there are same site on the top of different search engines obviously they don't do seo for separet search engine .

Feedback Score
    I unable to promote my website on Yahoo SERP's.

Feedback Score
    The search engines marketing is done by the advertising and the link building is the organinc optimization by the sites. These two methods are methods of advertising and can be done in two ways.
    Last edited by harrybaxter842; 10-10-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Feedback Score
    Yahoo works like all other search engines by bringing up websites with high page ranks on top of search engine listings.
    Last edited by gowerclark125; 10-16-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Feedback Score
    Yahoo works for bringing up the different websites by finding the site ranks on the basis of listing by the search engine and putting the best site at the top.
    Last edited by brucemorrison; 10-18-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Feedback Score
    Yahoo is onpage crawler who crawl onpage data first and according to our onpage details yahoo decide your search engine position.

Feedback Score
    For building yahoo friendly website you need to follow basic tactic which may help you to rank your website on yahoo search engine. The first one is the onpage optimization of your website. Properly optimize websites rank well on yahoo than start building backlinks as many as you can. All search engine follows both the guideline to indexed your website.

Feedback Score
    Yahoo search engine in SEO basically deals with fresh content and domain age.

Feedback Score
    I like most yahoo because the yahoo website in the first page any one get each and every information in the yahoo home

but another search engine will not get this types of information or new.

Thanks
    Free antivirus in USA

Feedback Score
    SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization - roughly translated as website optimization to increase website ranking on search engines. With this concept, a lot of people doing business online is often equated SEO Promotion website. The truth is not so. SEO is one of the basic and compulsory in the process of promoting a website on the search system. To SEO a website, webmasters often have to use some tools like specialized software or tools available on the Net to measure only the Title, Keywords, Description, Body text, H1, H2, ... H7, Alt tags, cards Images, cards Robots, Refresh, Topic, .... and countless other specifications. The main principle of SEO is to make a website all the way to each site, and the Web faster, less error than technical, in the light source, less than and special script: There is no system faults is looking for cloaking techniques - techniques to fool the search engines.
    Vietnam travel-Organised trips Vietnam-Calypso cruise
    Last edited by manroger4; 05-06-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Feedback Score
    While using Yahoo Messenger on the Blackberry, I found some problem. I can see my status contacts online or offline, but the messages do not go.

Decorators & Painters London , Painting Services London