bulk email server

Feedback Score

How Are You Using Pinterest

VPS Hosting
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has developed a good strategy for using the new Pinterest site for getting traffic to your own web properties. For those that don't known, Pinterest promotes itself as a kind of pin board for the web. Once you create an account, you can upload photos of things that interest you which will be viewable by others.

Pinterest has several social features including the ability to comment and re-pin (a feature similar to Twitters re-tweet). Obviously, you have the ability to link back to a site of your choosing from within your pins.

I've jst started using the service, so if anyone has a good strategy for using it to build steady traffic, I'd certainly love to hear about it.

Feedback Score
    I dedicated it some time, made a blog, brought some traffic, these were the easy steps, but when it came to monetizing, I ran out of ideas, cause it's kinda hard to make this audience click some adsense ads. I gave up. Maybe when there will be more tools to automate it, I will give it another try.

Feedback Score
    I have been reading a lot about this social network. I really need to check it out. It seems like it maybe made for building relationships and connection rather than directly monetizing it.

Feedback Score
    I have mostly split my time between pinning other people's stuff and following people in hopes of them following me back. Occasionally I will pin my own stuff, so it looks natural, and hope that someone else repins it from there. I make it a point to check out and follow anyone who pins my stuff as well, because they may end up following me and pin more later on.
    Love playing with your food? Me too! Quirky Cookery

Feedback Score
    I have been wanting to start using Pinterest to market, but haven't yet.

I will being this week and update you guys if anything interesting happens.

Feedback Score
    Pinterest has been getting much more popular in the past few weeks and I am therefore planning on testing its viability for my blog this week.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan723 View Post
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone out there has developed a good strategy for using the new Pinterest site for getting traffic to your own web properties. For those that don't known, Pinterest promotes itself as a kind of pin board for the web. Once you create an account, you can upload photos of things that interest you which will be viewable by others.

Pinterest has several social features including the ability to comment and re-pin (a feature similar to Twitters re-tweet). Obviously, you have the ability to link back to a site of your choosing from within your pins.

I've jst started using the service, so if anyone has a good strategy for using it to build steady traffic, I'd certainly love to hear about it.
    I keep hearing about this but haven't really paid it much attention. The problem is that there are so many social media networks that are gaining popularity that it's hard to keep up with them all. The one thing that has remained consistent for me has been just my own blog. So I spend most of my energy there. I also find facebook to be very helpful. I just don't have enough time in the day to try all these other sites. But then you feel if you don't pay them any mind you might get left behind and miss out on a great source of traffic. It's hard.

Feedback Score
    I think that there will come a day when we have to be more selective about which social networking sites we use as there seems to be a new one every month.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talk Tech News View Post
    I think that there will come a day when we have to be more selective about which social networking sites we use as there seems to be a new one every month.
    I think we already do. There have been tons of social networking sites that have cropped up all over and most of us stick with Twitter, Facebook, and/or G+. I see Pinterest as being more like StumblUpon and instead of competing with the main streams, it complements it. As in, you can post your Pinterest pins straight to Facebook, for example.
    Love playing with your food? Me too! Quirky Cookery

Feedback Score
    Yes, Pinterest is gaining a lot of attention of from big players in the IM world too - it must be growing in reach and value very quickly. I checked it out only a week or two ago and liked it. I am just not quite sure what I am going to do with it, if anything.

I enjoyed browsing through it, it was like reading a fun magazine. It is fresh and new, nothing else like it in my opinion (that I have experienced at least) and I like it. Will I use it commercially? I am not sure. Will I visit it again 'socially'. Definitely. It is fun.

Feedback Score
    I have been reading a lot about this social network. I really need to check it out. It seems like it maybe made for building relationships and connection rather than directly monetizing it.

Feedback Score
    I don't know how people use PINTEREST as SMM platform but till now I am using this site for my personal use and it seems quite good.

Feedback Score
    I have read about this in social networking sites. I need to check it first. I think that it is good for building relationship and connecting with people.
    Last edited by luiscook89; 11-20-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Feedback Score
    No, i never tried to use the Pinterest social networking site. Need to use for web promotions.

Feedback Score
    Yes, m using Pinterest its one of a good social media site.

Feedback Score
    I have been wanting to start using Pinterest to market, but haven't yet. I need to check it first. I think that it is good for building relationship and connecting with people.

Sheffield Football Trophies | Football Medals | Football Shaped Trophies

Feedback Score
    You can share your images, blogs etc. A nice social media site which is become the most popular website among the people.

Feedback Score
    Very nice SN site, easy to use , where You can create an account and post your posts and blogs