bulk email server

Share Thread: Adsense account disabled

Feedback Score

Adsense account disabled

VPS Hosting
    Ever since 2007, I have been publishing content online at websites like HubPages and at my own blogs. It got to the point where my content was generating a nice monthly revenue each and every month purely from residual income and so I pretty much calmed down on publishing content and just let the revenue continually come pouring in. However, recently I noticed some suspicious activity on my AdSense account which showed that someone had clicked one of my ads 47 times in one day (the same user). I attempted to contact AdSense to notify them of this and never ever received a response from them. Now, after a few months, AdSense have informed me that they have now disabled my AdSense account due to "click fraud" - something that I've never had a problem with before. As aforementioned, I was already making a decent monthly income and so would certainly not have any need or reason to attempt to defraud their system in any way and I have been completely honest and genuine the entire time. Having my AdSense account disabled after all these years is a major kick in the teeth and has basically brought my entire online business down in one foul swoop.

I am not happy about it at all and I am absolutely disgusted by the way that AdSense have treated me over it. I have tried to contact them again regarding the issue and they are still completely ignoring me. I am rapidly developing the opinion that Google are nothing but a bunch of corporate criminals who are purposely and dishonestly defrauding internet users all over the world unfairly and then blaming those people when in reality it's Google who are the fraudsters. I now have a load of online content which is still generating plenty of traffic and yet I am not making any money at all from it any more. So, what do I do now? What are the alternatives? It looks like I'm going to leastways move all my content to my own website which is going to be hard work and is going to take a lot of time. I haven't spent the last nine years working on building up online content just to be ripped off the very company who are supposed to be paying me. I am also now going to refuse to use any and every service that is owned or operated by Google - that includes Android, YouTube, etc. They are a disgrace and I do not want anything to do with them any more. Anyone got any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    almost 72% adsense account got disabled and banned due to invalid click activity reason.

Feedback Score
    Try to look for alternatives for ads placing. I have heard there are other companies, which offer such thing, it is not just Google.