bulk email server

Feedback Score

Do you use business cards?

VPS Hosting
    Do you use business cards to promote your business offline?

Historically, I have kept a few on hand always to hand to people when I have a conversation and they seem interested. But I try not to push cards on people as I know that when people do that to em, I tend to just throw them away.

Do you think that business cards are still relevant and a good use of resources, or a waste of money?

Feedback Score
    I joined this MLM, multi level marketing company, and it was based online, and offline. I was a distributor of the products, I used business cards, but it really didn't seem like they did a good enough job for me so I quit using them. There are also certain businesses online that really don't need business cards.

Just take whatever you would put on a business card and ask yourself if the website is enough. Business cards might not be worth it for all projects.

Feedback Score
    Business cards are usually small---3.5 inches by 2 inches is the most common size--- which makes them convenient to put in a wallet, purse or pocket. Business cards are small enough to hand out, tack on a bulletin board, enclose in a letter or display on a store counter.

Feedback Score

answer

Business card is very important that contain our information ,this is very helpful.

Feedback Score

Regards

Thanks for the information.

Feedback Score
    Handing over a business card takes less time than writing down your phone number, address and website.

Standard company procedures are fast changing, in many ways for the better. The latest technology offers convenience and an improved work-flow that is re-shaping company and changing the emails we need.

Feedback Score
    Yes! business cards are very important.