bulk email server

Share Thread: Is Youtube important?

Feedback Score

Is Youtube important?

VPS Hosting
    Nowadays a lot of companies and websites have Youtube channels and while they don't upload a lot of videos they still get subscribers and ultimately visits to their websites. I've been thinking about launching a Youtube channel for my site as well, it wouldn't hurt to have some presence on there as well but coming up with a video idea and editing seems daunting. Is it worth hiring someone good at it in this situation?

Feedback Score
    Youtube is one of the most-used search engines in the world; it is even bigger than established giants like Yahoo. Youtube exceeds one billion users. You bet is it important. Not using youtube would be true madness!

Keep in mind:

- The keywords for your videos are very important.
    - Use tools like Keywordtool.io to get keyword suggestions.
    - Repeat the target keyword in the title, description and tags on your videos.
    - Use custom thumbnails for your videos.
    - Place a direct shortcut to the channel subscription link.
    - Share your videos on Twitter, Facebook and other social networks.

You should always use youtube to increase visits.

Feedback Score
    Youtube is important because it has such a huge audience. If you don't want to get in front of a camera, you can hire people from Fiver to talk about your company and edit a video for you. Having a professional video will help you advertise for your business for free. In some ways, videos are the new ads because there is an exchange for information and entertainment for views. Also, if you have enough subscribers and post consistently, Youtube will pay you for being on the site. So you win twice.

Feedback Score
    It is important, but I would consider the type of business that you want to have a channel for. I have actually noticed that all types of businesses have youtube channels. There is this welding company that regularly make videos for their company, and they had thousands of subscribers with many views per video.

It's good for business, but I think that one should not expect to get millions of subscribers from something that does not already have that type of power on youtube. Thousands is good enough, it's also really good because you can make an extra bit of cash with youtube ads.

Feedback Score
    Yes it is important as this is a platform where immediate and accurate response can be found easily so this is the reason why it is enhancing day by day.