bulk email server

Feedback Score

Has Anyone Tried Google Plus?

VPS Hosting
    I have been a part of Google Plus for five months now, and I must say that it offers some great networking opportunities for business owners. It was released last June and it is now becoming more popular than Facebook. Many business owners are finding that they can set up a business page and hold video conference meetings on their exciting new interface. Has anyone tried Google Plus, what do you like about it?
    " http://www.laughatlifetoons.comCelebrate the smiles in life, each and every day!"

Feedback Score
    Social network spies - no I will never be using Google+ just like I never use facedross,

Feedback Score
    Well I am a member but I haven't used it for marketing or business. It doesn't seem very active to me at the moment or it could be due to limited number of friends that I have over there. Is there a guide available somewhere that shows how to use Google+ for marketing and business?

Feedback Score
    Yes, Google+ is apparently growing really rapidly. Actually, I opened an account but the truth of the matter is I just cannot use them. I really despise Facebook and immediately deactivated my account. I do use Twitter occasionally. I reckon I will close Google Plus too. There must be other ways of connecting with people, like IN PERSON or forums etc...

I simply do not want to look back at my life one day and measure it by how many tweets I sent, or Facebook pages I liked etc. Just not for me...enough is enough.

They all have their place but I am sick of it, for real.

Feedback Score
    I opened up a google plus account the moment I heard about it, then I let mine die out. I never even log onto it, I like alot of the features it has I just dont have much need for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by akanbi View Post
    I have been a part of Google Plus for five months now, and I must say that it offers some great networking opportunities for business owners. It was released last June and it is now becoming more popular than Facebook. Many business owners are finding that they can set up a business page and hold video conference meetings on their exciting new interface. Has anyone tried Google Plus, what do you like about it?
    Yes I am on Google+ and tho I am not as active as I should be, I like it much better then Facebook for business. I think it has a lot more to offer businesses all around. I almost never use my Facebook business page, I usually am on Facebook to take a break and play games.
    Sharing work at home tips since 2007- Dawn's Work at Home Blog

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Social network spies - no I will never be using Google+ just like I never use facedross,
    Unless you mean Google spies our activity (as they do when one uses Google Chrome) I don't understand what you mean by that.

I've been using Google+ since it was Beta and per-invite service and I don't see any activity at all. It looks to me like a ghost town that is trying to mimic Facebook, but nothing else.

However this is not the first time Google is trying to implement already implemented ideas. They tried unsuccessfully to have their own "Yahoo Answers" first, and the its failed "Twitter" with Google Buzz.

Google Plus sounds like a failed "Facebook" project as well.

Feedback Score
    The social aspect isn't very social as yet, it seems very marketing and spam orientated, Google should practice what they panda Preach.

Feedback Score
    google + seems good for marketing, but not for spamming.

Feedback Score
    I do have an account on Google Plus, and I love the features it has, especially the easy-to-use arcade system with enjoyable browser games, unlike Facebook's crappy apps. I've not logged in to Google Plus for a few months now although I believe I will start using it again soon.

Feedback Score
    I wonder if Google+ added Farmville if more people would be there everyday! I noticed that is one of the most popular things for FB, I know I am addicted to it too.
    Shadow, I see what you mean. There are more links on Google+ that are from offsite. Then again my home page for my personal profile on FB is all links to pictures, sites, jokes or game apps my friends play. Seems that is most of what my friends and business associates post on FB.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I liked this is because one of the best medium to improve the connection between the professionals and also helpful to explore the business very useful social medium.