bulk email server

Share Thread: Landing Page

Feedback Score

Landing Page

VPS Hosting
    Hey so I don't know how to code and i want to create some good landing pages, the services what are available to create landing pages are average but it still limits my creativity.

I want to design my landing pages then send them off to get them coded, when I have more time i will try to learn some more HTML but until then I cant.

My question to you is what Program/Application should I use to design Web pages for Mobile/Desktop web pages, Adobe, PS also please tell me the version of the software you suggest thanks.

I have done lots of research on the method i am going to use I know what i need to do, the only thing holding me back is the LP and its really frustrating.

Thanks!

About Me:
    I'm Richard, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
    You can check Social Media Monitoring software video one of my work.

Feedback Score
    landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for the purposes of a marketing or advertising campaign.

Feedback Score
    If use WordPress, you could try free plugins for LP Design. Start with something easy, and when you gain more experience, you could go to a higher level. But plugins are really easy to use.

Feedback Score
    Lading page is the webpage where a visitor lands when redirected from an external webpage by the help of backlink. The landing page should be designed according to help enable maximum leads from the webpage.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Servers Starting from $29/MO