Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vBulletinHook has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_hook.php on line 27

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Postbit has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 176

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37
Which software to find local leads?

bulk email server

Feedback Score

Which software to find local leads?

VPS Hosting
    Hello,

Not sure if this is the good forum to ask this question but I didn't find anyone better.

Do you know any good software to find offline local leads? By that I mean local brick and mortar shops, you enter a city and a type of business and then you get a big listing. What I'm looking for personally are websites without a mobile version.

I tried two but they are more or less useless. So if you know some, please let me know.

Thanks!

About Me:
    I'm Richard, I have worked with multiple firms
    You can check Broadcast Monitor Video one of my work.

388 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
    Feedback Score
    Good work, keep it up thanks.