bulk email server

Share Thread: Web Design

Feedback Score

Web Design

VPS Hosting
    Hello I wanted to offer a method, as a means of contribution to this forum, that I am currently using to attract business. Essentially, I look through the phone book and build up a list of businesses in my area. After I have roughly 160 business on the said list, I then verify that there are still up and running. After this I put together a cover letter and brief catalog of web design services that I offer. I then send out these packets to the different businesses. I then follow up with a phone call a few days later to verify that they have received the information. So far I have about an 8% conversion rate which brings me in about $7500 every mailing cycle. I mention this method because it can be one of the best forms of offline marketing because it's personal and help you essentially break the ice with potential customers.

Thank you,
    Smith

About Me:
    I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
    You can check Website building platform video one of my work.

2122 E Birchwood Ave. Suite A Cudahy, WI 53110
    Feedback Score
    Really very nice information mention in this thread i am really impressed to this post thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    This is very useful information thanks for sharing nice information about the web design.