bulk email server

Feedback Score

What is Growth Hacking? How to do that?

VPS Hosting
    Hello guys,

What is the est way to attract and recruit a growth hacking expert or someone who could help me grow my business and website very quickly? What type of education and experience should this person have to do the job right? What type of benefits or salary will I need to offer?

About Me:
    I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
    You can check Enterprise Risk Management video one of my work.

Feedback Score
    Hello
    With regard to your question, I can say that you should search the internet for some community that refers to Growth Hacking, or pages of bloggers who write on the subject, because they probably can also offer you the service you talk about. In the Hispanic market there is a platform where you can get help on these issues, there are many affiliates who are dedicated to provide this service, and although they are Spanish speaking, many of them do work in English, I mean Teamplatino.
    On the other hand also tell you that the type of profile you should look for is the following:
    A person with knowledge in marketing, linkbuilding, SEO, growth hacking, design and if it can be anything black hat seo.

As for what you have to offer, it is very relative. It depends a lot on what you need to do, but you should keep in mind that a good Growth Hacker is not cheap.
    I hope I have contributed something.

Feedback Score
    Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation across marketing channels and product development to identify the most effective, efficient ways to grow a business. ... Growth hackers are marketers, engineers and product managers that specifically focus on building and engaging the user base of a business.