bulk email server

Feedback Score

How can I increase app downloads?

VPS Hosting
    I have no idea how to increase my app downloads now, I have looked up some information about ASO, is it real helpful? What can I do? Is there any other way I can use to promote my app?

Please Help.
    Thanks !
    I didn't get the right answer from the internet.
    References:
    -http://www.warriorforum.com/mobile-marketing/1264291-how-can-i-increase-app-downloads.html
    -Cloud Business Communication Video Examples

Feedback Score
    Positive reviews from fans of your mobile app, perhaps declaring it a valuable download or saying it provides a great user-experience, are incredibly important to ranking in each app store. These “testimonials” tell other users that this app is worth downloading, which will help build consistent traffic and installs.

Feedback Score
    You can run facebook ads with the option of engagement and download.

Feedback Score
    promote your app more on the social media. and also post some paid ad sense so that about your app the people will get to know more and if we calculate from 10 peoples which see the ad min 2 peoples download the app.

Also create and video which will inform about all the info and keywords of the app so that user can also be visually impacted to download the app.

Feedback Score
    promote your app more on the social media. and also post some paid ad sense so that about your app the people will get to know more and if we calculate from 10 peoples which see the ad min 2 peoples download the app.

Also create and video which will inform about all the info and keywords of the app so that user can also be visually impacted to download the app.