bulk email server

Feedback Score

What do you do to get more Twitter followers

VPS Hosting
    What are some of the things you do to get more Twitter followers? I have even seen offers to buy Twitter followers. This is not something that I would do as I want people to come naturally. I do much better though at getting Facebook followers than Twitter.

Feedback Score
    I've known people to use all sorts of programs in order to get followers, but I'm not sure if you'd want that since they wouldn't be a genuine following.

Feedback Score
    There are many ways of getting followers, and there are some programs like Twiends.com - where you can fill out a profile and others follow you and you can follow them according to having similar hobbies etc. You trade seeds, so there is no buying per se...and I have met some really cool and 'real' people via this site.

Another site you can get followers is a site called Youlikehits.com, some people are real, others I am not sure of.

I have invested a little time in this, not much, but have had real tweets etc as a result. The guy who introduced me to these sites, has tens of thousand of followers and seems to be doing very well.

Feedback Score
    I just strike up conversations and follow people that interest me. Often times, people will end up following me back or retweeting things I've said shortly after, so then their followers see me....which in turn, can get more followers.

Try following certain hashtags that are relevant to your sites, too. Then when you jump into those conversations with strangers, you may find yourself with some new followers.

Feedback Score
    I have started to follow more people over the past week or so and to get more tweets out there. Some people that I have followed are actually following me back. I have also notice that it seems as if I have picked up some more followers since I have simply been a little bit more active on there.

Look—email marketing is still king, but if you’re sold on using Twitter for your business, you might as well do it the right way. Twitter can be a stressful experience. Unlike Facebook or Instagram, it is hard to feel content when only your closest friends and loved ones are following you.

Feedback Score
    Compose interesting, funny or thought-provoking tweets. Most potential followers will glance at your most recent tweets to see if you're worth following. Therefore, it stands to reason that the better your tweets, the more followers you'll gain.

Feedback Score
    Most of the time i share my twitter in facebook so they can follow me ,however it is really hard to get follower even you do it .In fact even i am good on doing marketing as an call center agent at http://goexcellent.fi/ i still can't do a solution for having a many follower on twitter hope that i can have more follower in twitter this 2014.

Yes, I must say that these tips are really very interesting and I think this would also help to generate more and more traffic towards the website....

Feedback Score

What do you do to get more Twitter followers

Make sure your profile is complete with an avatar that shows your face and a solid bio. It's important that people know who you are and what you're interested in.

Feedback Score
    post something useful and specific, and make sure u use hashtags

What your stock broker doesn’t want you to see.

http://easypcinvestor.com/

Feedback Score
    1. Follow your audience requirements
    2. Add bio in a proper way
    3. Upload your profile pic
    4. Upload tweets with images
    5. Compulsory add hashtags