bulk email server

Feedback Score

How Many Emails are Too Many Emails?

VPS Hosting
    I'll start by saying that, long before I incorporated email marketing into my own online marketing strategy, I was a subscriber to a few other people's lists on various topics. I remain a loyal subscriber to one of those lists, to this day, because it provides me with what I consider to be a reasonable amount of emails that always contain quality content. That reasonable amount of emails is, on average, three per week. Never more than that.

By contrast, I once subscribed to another list that I assume must have been created by an inexperienced affiliate marketer who was clearly more interested in building lists than in providing quality content. I say this because that individual started blasting me with emails--up to THREE PER DAY!--and automatically added me to other lists I hadn't subscribed to without my permission. I immediately unsubscribed from all the lists and marked the emails as spam, and I'll never join another list for that company's products/services again ... which is a real shame for that company because, up to then, I had viewed them as a reputable source of information on the topic. Not anymore.

Please Help.
    Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    -https://www.warriorforum.com/email-marketing/1259150-how-many-emails-too-many-emails.html
    -Professional Animation Production Cost

Feedback Score
    one email each week should not give so much of problems because most people receive lots of emails already sending more then one emails each will will only annoy them then doing anything good and they might even unsubscribe your email list.

Feedback Score
    The number of emails you send largely depends on what you’re offering to your customers. For example, if you’re selling air conditioners, you would be sending more emails in the summers than in winter. On the other hand, if you’re running a news agency, you would be sending daily emails to keep people informed.