bulk email server

Feedback Score

Is including City/state in meta title and H1 still useful for ranking

VPS Hosting
    I've bee reading a lot about the value of including Location key terms in Meta title and H1 to help rank in a particular cities but it seems there aren't as useful as they use to be since GMB already knows, or should know about your location. Not to mention citations across key directories.
    I can see the value from a searcher point of view who would easily identify a business location through a normal Google listing but does it really help Rank?

Animated Video Examples

Feedback Score
    Yes, it,s a good to have city in your meta title and h1 tag, as both elements play a vital role in terms of ranking factor.

Feedback Score
    On a related matter I note that Google's API does not work the same for service area businesses as for location based businesses. For instance, one supplier I work with cannot pull reviews for service area businesses and I noticed that using Moz Local the other day it could not find the listing for the service area business that I was testing with. This business has Google reviews on its site so you would think it could be found.

Feedback Score
    Yes it is important it is not the alone major ranking factor but yes it plays s crucial role also. Google Bots when crawls your website always look at h1 if you include your keyword and city in that it can surely help you to rank your website. If you are looking for seo & social media company you can contact them as they provide amazing services.

Feedback Score
    Yes it helps because the search engine like google provide search results based on some factors and location is also one of it.when we enter a location in search engine then web crawler indefinably search the meta keywords with the location.