bulk email server

Feedback Score

Google Adwords Keyword Tool

VPS Hosting
    Have you used the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to search different keywords? You can use it free and for limited (but helpful) information about the keywords, you do not need an Adwords account. Somebody had brought it to my attention and it is cool to bring up the variations of the keywords and how many searches are performed each month. Have you tried using this?
    Sharing work at home tips since 2007- Dawn's Work at Home Blog

Feedback Score
    I use it all the time. Its even better to create an Adwords account since it gives you fare more keywords than the free keyword tool. The only problem I see with the Google keyword tool is that it doesn't show all the relevant keywords and your really need to dig deeper to find all keywords related to your niche.

Feedback Score
    Not a bad tool for researching competitiveness of keywords either. I try to look for a mixture of competitive and not so popular keywords. This brings quite a good RPM etc.

Feedback Score
    Yes, signing up for a free adwords account gives way more results. In fact this is the only tool I use for my keyword research. You even get some additional data if you are signed in. If you are using a paid keyword tool then I strongly recommend to double check your results with the Google Keyword Tool. This along with other free tools provided by Google are better than most of the paid tools out there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bryce12 View Post
    I use it all the time. Its even better to create an Adwords account since it gives you fare more keywords than the free keyword tool. The only problem I see with the Google keyword tool is that it doesn't show all the relevant keywords and your really need to dig deeper to find all keywords related to your niche.
    Yeah true. It only shows the variation of the keyword you searched. I like when you type in your url and it shows the search words for your site even tho I know that it is recommended keywords for advertisers. It still helps if I use those keywords for my site. I have recently been experimenting with it.

Feedback Score
    I use this tool most of the time. I actually rely on it for keywords to be used on my niche. Honestly, I find some of the words not reliable and different but I use it anyways! It wouldn't appear on the list if it shouldn't be there, right? There are no limits to the keywords and tags we are going to use so I key in most the words that comes out. Adwords is way better than the paid ****** our company once had!

Feedback Score
    I always use Google Adwords keyword tool. It's truly one of promising option to get the right keyword for websites. Keyword analysis and selection are the most responsible features of SEO activities and Google Adwords Keyword tool provides the best option for that.

Feedback Score
    Google Adwords is one of the best keyword tool to do keyword analysis.

Feedback Score
    Yes... Google adwords keyword tool helps you analyze the keywords both for local and global searches... I am regular user of this tool...