bulk email server

Feedback Score

Have you ever noticed keyword overuse?

VPS Hosting
    I was reading this article recently (surprisingly, on SEO basics ) and I noticed an excessive use of the keywords. I mean, wherever there was supposed to be an "it", the writer had used the keyword.
    So my question is, while starting out as a SEO newbie, have you come across an article with a "Keyword overuse"? Messy, compromised grammar?

Feedback Score
    Yes, I have. It is unfortunate that sometimes authors stuff their articles with keywords in order to be found by the search engines. However, the person who used the search engine to find the information is put off by the blatant manipulation.

It reads very unnaturally and I will click away very quickly.

However, I am not too concerned with questionable grammar as I am aware that English is not the first language of many. I like a natural tone with a genuine feel. Regardless. (-:

Feedback Score
    I understand hat it's good to place a few keywords within your articles for them to be beneficial, but keyword stuff generally has the opposite effect. Stuffed articles do not flow naturally whist reading and they also get you a slap from the search engines. But I guess if you're paying under $5 for an article you can't expect anything more.

Feedback Score
    I discussed this recently in another forum. Yes, there are times when I see keywords being used too often. Sometimes people will even use keywords totally incorrectly in an attempt to squeeze it in.

Feedback Score
    One thing I have noticed are sites that will bold their primary keywords throughout the site. It doesn't bother me too much though as it still makes sense and doesn't make it any harder to read.

Feedback Score
    A good way of knowing the keywords that are included in an article is by using Google’s Keyword Density Checker. The tool enables you to check the amount of hits you get on a monthly basis in order to keep an eye on the competition.

Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi | Delhi To Manali Volvo Bus Booking