bulk email server

Feedback Score

How to optimize Google Maps Location to rank everywhere?

VPS Hosting
    How to optimize Google Maps Location to rank everywhere?

Feedback Score
    This type of optimization is performed by providing excellent reviews and providing comments

Feedback Score
    The content on your site and the categories you use in Google My Business are 2 of the main things you can control to get listed for other types of keywords. I would make sure each service you offer has a different well-optimized page on your site. Ex: one for what you offer for wedding makeup, another for what you offer for proms (with corresponding photos) etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The content on your site and the categories you use in Google My Business are 2 of the main things you can control to get listed for other types of keywords. I would make sure each service you offer has a different well-optimized page on your site. Ex: one for what you offer for wedding makeup, another for what you offer for proms (with corresponding photos) etc.
    Interesting points you raised. We need to focus on the website content and business owners should request their customers to write reviews, more positive reviews will definitely appears on top.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Interesting points you raised. We need to focus on the website content and business owners should request their customers to write reviews, more positive reviews will definitely appears on top.