bulk email server

Share Thread: No-Follow link

Feedback Score

No-Follow link

VPS Hosting
    hello Friends,

What is a No-Follow link.........??????????

Feedback Score
    No follow is a link attribute that instructs spiders not to crawl the particular backlink on the webpage. Hence these links are never indexed in search engines. They are only used to build traffic from various external webpages.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Servers Starting from $29/MO

Feedback Score
    In this regards there are two types of it. Follow and nofollow. Nofollow links means we are stating google or search engine not to follow this link.

For e.g. If I have any other website link on my website then I instruct the search engine not to crawl that specific third party url.

Feedback Score
    In this regards there are two types of it. Follow and nofollow. Nofollow links means we are stating google or search engine not to follow this link.

For e.g. If I have any other website link on my website then I instruct the search engine not to crawl that specific third party url.

Feedback Score
    No follow is a link attribute that instructs spiders not to crawl the particular backlink on the webpage. These links are not included in the backlinks of website.

Feedback Score
    Nofollow links attributes don't permit web index bots to take after link.That implies if the site proprietor is connecting back to you with nofollow qualities, it doesn't pass on interface juice. Just Humans will have the capacity to take after the connections

Feedback Score
    Nofollow links are those links which do not indexed by the crawler/spiders. They only count in the backlinks but not very much helpful in ranking.

Feedback Score
    Nofollow is an HTML attribute value used to instruct search engines bots that a hyperlink should not influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index.

Feedback Score
    No-follow link is a link which does not gets indexed by web crawlers. It is not much important in SEO as it only helps in generating website traffic.

Feedback Score
    Hi Experts! If I am getting the link from high authority websites to mine with no follow attribute, How can that no follow link is going to help in SEO.