bulk email server

Share Thread: what is URL priority ?

Feedback Score

what is URL priority ?

VPS Hosting
    Hello friends,

Any One tell me, what is URL priority ?

Feedback Score
    Search engines may use this information when selecting between URLs on the same site, 2 Types of URL patterns and priority of applicable patterns. dissection describes the types of URL patterns that you can specify for URL mapping of the Redirector and the priority of applicable patterns. Organization of dis subsection: (1) Types of URL patterns: (2) Priority of applicable patterns.

Feedback Score
    The priority of this URL relative to other URLs on your site. Valid values range from 0.0 to 1.0. This value has no effect on your pages compared to pages on other sites, and only lets the search engines know which of your pages you deem most important.

Feedback Score
    In a URL Content Filter, there are four options for the priority setting: “Both: Pass”, “Both: Block”, “Either: URL Access Control First”, and “Either: Web Feature First”. In this note, we're going to explain the differences between them.

Feedback Score
    In a URL Content Filter, there are four options for the priority setting: “Both: Pass”, “Both: Block”, “Either: URL Access Control First”, and “Either: Web Feature First”. In this note, we're going to explain the differences between them.

Feedback Score
    Hi, Friends, I'm answering my own question because I figured it out. I simply did this. I took this line of code and expanded it with an if and else statement.

Feedback Score
    URL Priority in other and simple word is URL Mapping.. that means mapping the keywords on its targeted url for optimization in other words its target url's for your keywords.
    EWEBAC - SEO Company in Mumbai. Offers result oriented SEO Services for SME's. Also visit for more seo tips & tricks.