bulk email server

Feedback Score

I got Backlinks from copied content

VPS Hosting
    Somebody has copied my blog post including internal links...Now those internal links become backlinks from other website... please tell me what should I do..

Feedback Score
    Well it depends on where your post was published. It your post is on other website blog then you both will be subjected to copy rights and will be penalized. So my openion is to contact that website and ask them to bring down that post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by websetters View Post
    Well it depends on where your post was published. It your post is on other website blog then you both will be subjected to copy rights and will be penalized. So my openion is to contact that website and ask them to bring down that post.
    you provide nice information.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by websetters View Post
    Well it depends on where your post was published. It your post is on another website blog then you both will be subjected to copyrights and will be penalized. So my openion is to contact that website and ask them to bring down that post.
    you provide nice information. am totally agree with you.

Feedback Score
    Google frequently boasting about being able to handle duplicate pages most of the time has resulted in some SEOs believing there is no such thing as duplicate content penalty at all.

17 Seater Tempo Traveller in Delhi

Feedback Score
    if you haven't created it i don't think this will do lot of problems for you unless its from the last numbers.