bulk email server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Feedback Score

What have you sold on Fiverr?

VPS Hosting
    I have seen some cool items being sold on Fiverr and the people selling these items always have orders being put in. I've seen people with listings for making funny videos with them as the star, voiceovers, cartoon drawings and even renting belly space on their bodies for advertisements. What are some things you think or know would sell good on Fiver?

Feedback Score
    What are you good at? What are you specialized in? Anything you think its good like building websites or stuff you can sell on fiver

Feedback Score
    I haven't sold anything but I have brought many things from Fiverr.

Feedback Score
    I have sold writing services so far as well as personalized reviews of websites or products. I have purchased logo services from Fiverr. I have seen some really useful and unique services being offered.

Feedback Score
    I've been thinking about using fiverr. But I'm having trouble understanding how it works fully. I'm trying to look into ways I can make it beneficial to my website. If anyone can give me a run down with their Fiverr experience, I'd be really grateful.

Feedback Score
    I haven't sold anything, but I've been a buyer. I have bought articles from writers on Fiverr. I've also bought from marketers on Fiverr, for example I paid one guy to send out a tweet about a website of mine because his audience lined up pretty well with the audience I want to reach with my website. I haven't bought any physical items, though, but wouldn't rule it out. Another couple of things I've been considering is hiring some voice talent or video talent. I've seen people who seem quite good at it, advertising to do audio or video work, and at five bucks you can't really lose much if it doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    It is pretty easy to put a gig on. You just sign in and a page will come with two boxes. You write what you are offering in one and in the other you write the instructions to the purchaser. These don't show on the gig, but as soon as someone buys they will get them, so they need to contain all the relevant info. Add a picture or two and that is it.

I'm not sure what Fiverr pays but Five Squids (Uk) pays four pounds to the seller. It should come through automatically after the gig has been market as completed by the buyer.

What I'm not sure about is how you keep your gig to the top of the listings.

I've posted a colour consultation on both sites, but the only buyer so far has been my daughter who took pity on me.

Feedback Score
    I haven't sold anything on Fiverr either. I was considering it, but decided against it. I actually haven't purchased anything from Fiverr either.

Feedback Score
    I have sold a few posting gigs on Fiverr. At the moment my Fiverr account is dormant. Main reason being that the posting gigs have converted into long-term contracts and I am still busy working on those contracts. Maybe when things slow down a bit, I might re-activate my Fiverr account to get more work.

Feedback Score
    I have not sold anything on fiverr.com as yet...however, I have spent quite some time browsing some of the services etc. It is astounding what some people will do for a fiver, I am talking about the funny ones, the crazy ones etc - so funny. Then there are people that are willing to make you a YouTube video etc, really awesome.

There are some really great gigs going there - it is an awesome site. One I will use to either sell on or buy from one day soon.

Feedback Score
    I have hired few writers from Fiverr and they are really good to work that cheap. I wish they were always there.

Feedback Score
    I have sold one gig but turn out to be a flop there. I am trying to do something new.

Feedback Score
    I have been selling banner advertisement on our website at fiverr, with good succeed! Earned over 700 dollars already from fiver.

To sell a lot you need to get good reputation first!

Feedback Score
    I've just bought a website header from the UK site Five Squids. I'm guessing the guy does them as a loss leader for his design business.

I guess most people on here have the skills to make their own , but if anyone is interested you can see examples of his work here.

I would highly recommend him. Great value for a fiver and you get up to five revisions too.

Feedback Score
    I saw some really arrogant girl selling pictures of herself in a plastic bag on Fiverr. Saying and I quote "because I'm that hot"

Feedback Score
    I have both bought & sold on this website. It is great! My most popular sales are my forum posts, and blog commenting gigs. So far I have made $20 or so in less than a week (still waiting on the money to clear). I have bought gigs for proofreading, and article writing. You can really get some great work for only $5.

Feedback Score
    I haven't sold anything on Fiverr yet, but have been thinking of using to sell a couple of gigs. I see so many people making a bit of money with it, why not tap into it? I would probably sell writing services to start and maybe expand from there.

Feedback Score
    No haven't but I am planning very shorty.

Feedback Score
    I have sold few gigs like link building in fiverr but not now. The competition is too big to handle.
    Last edited by wondo; 04-12-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Feedback Score
    i had been tried to sell some link building service but did not get success