bulk email server

Feedback Score

How many links do you want to have?

VPS Hosting
    Do you have a goal of a certain number of links you are hoping to have to your website? I am just curious as to whether or not there is some range area I should be working towards?

Feedback Score
    It should be a steady growth at a set rate. Building up a crapload of links at once is bad, and randomly "stopping" at a set number serves no purpose either. If you want to appear to have natural growth, pick a relatively small number like 5-10 and try to build that many links per week. The goal is to eventually have your site's visitors take over promoting your content with their own links.

Slow and steady is what google likes.

Feedback Score
    I don't have a goal, no. Ultimately, I want as many as possible. I guess if I were actively link building then I might set a daily or weekly goal so I didn't go overboard, but beyond that, no limit or specific goal for me.
    Love playing with your food? Me too! Quirky Cookery

Feedback Score
    I don't believe in more in number but be of quality so set my target to relevant traffic rather than backlinks

Feedback Score
    It would be best to go low and slow, especially with Google really policing linking right now. If you have and constantly provide quality content and meaningful tools etc...people will naturally link back to your site. I also somehow think that Google will favor sites that grow more organically ~ rather than sharp curves for example.

Also, the quality of the links are very important. So, good and relevant websites linking back organically would be better. I just aim at a few a week, but it is working. I think having a goal is important but like I said, I think going slow is important with that - if you rush, you may get 'slapped'.

Feedback Score
    I want to get thousands backlinks to increase page rank of my website.

Feedback Score
    Link count are not important how many quality incoming link you can get for your site that is important one for improve the authority of the site.

Feedback Score
    There no certain range in which you should create links but you just need to be consistent like 4 links today 3 links tomorrow.