bulk email server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Feedback Score

Why do you post on forums?

VPS Hosting
    Forum posting is the one of the best and effective way of getting back links for the webpage/website. It is also very beneficial to increase the knowledge regarding any of the field, to stay updated with the latest technologies in the world and for getting solution for the particular query with the help of its active member on the forum.

Feedback Score
    I post mainly for fun. I also post to try out some ideas. And while I post, I also look for ideas which I can use. On top of that, posting is a great way for my to polish my skill as a wordsmith.

Feedback Score
    People post on forums because they want to express their opinions, and to communicate with others. I find it a lot of fun. If I am bored and alone then it is a great way to be social since I am communicating with others. I am also more comfortable being honest with my opinion in an online forum, as I am anonymous!

Feedback Score
    I post because it is good way to make new friends or find customers to market your services. Its a good time pass too if you use the internet a lot everyday.
    Also there are some some good knowledgeable person there too who can help you with various advices and solutions too.

Feedback Score
    I like to post on forums for many different reasons. Of course, I do like to use forum promotion as part of my marketing campaign. I also like to interact with other website owners. I enjoy being able to provide useful and helpful information for others.

Feedback Score
    If I am bored and alone then it is a great way to be social since I am communicating with others. I am also more comfortable being honest with my opinion in an online forum, as I am anonymous!

Feedback Score
    I'm posting at forums because it's always nice to learn new things about internet, internet marketing, building backlinks and anything related!.. And it also gives me entertainment!

Feedback Score
    For me, forums are a way to exchange ideas and learn a few things too. Plus I have found new business on forums over the years. The ability to express my true feelings about things under the cover of anonymity is great too.

Feedback Score
    I like to find ideas for my own websites, find tools or software that I can use and learn about how to promote my sites.

Feedback Score
    I like to post for fun. I've always loved forums and I will keep on liking them!

Feedback Score
    I post here because I have an online business and I need to learn how to do SEO correctly so I always browse this site and try to learn the best ways

Feedback Score
    Aside from the honest answer of making money, I post because I like to banter and trade ideas. A good many of the things I do with my own site for example are a direct result of me trading methods with other people all over the net.

Feedback Score
    I post of forums for a variety of reasons. Mostly, I want to acquire knowledge. I also post for marketing purposes and just to share and interact with other people.

Feedback Score
    I like to get opinions of other people on various topics. I also like to share any knowledge I can with others too. I sometimes get ideas for blog post or articles when talking (or shall I say typing) with others.
    Sharing work at home tips since 2007- Dawn's Work at Home Blog

Feedback Score
    I post on forums for fun mostly. As a college student, I find posting on a forums a nice way to relax and wind down after a long stressful day of classes. Also, my major is computer related...so I feel that posting & reading on forums, such as this one, can really get me ahead in my field.

Feedback Score
    I like being able to communicate with people, at my own pace. I can't do chat thingies! They are a good way to relax at the end of the day.

I've also learned a huge amount from reading other people's posts and on forums where I have knowledge about the topic, I hope I've posted useful contributions to help others. Some forums (like this one where I'm still learning) seem more "take" than others, but hopefully it will all balance out.

I've also, over the years made some lovely online friends. Proper ones, not just "Facebook friends". Not many but a few genuine ones.

I know I should use them for marketing but I've never been able to bring myself to do that yet. Might get there one day.

Feedback Score
    I began to post on forums basically to socialize in those days when social networking sites were not yet a reality and my main goal was making new friends, but eventually discovering that forums are also a great source to learn, exchange thoughts and do so many other things to enrich oneself experience.

Naturally, after a period of formation and social life, the next step was discovering the marketing potential that forums comprise.

Feedback Score
    For me, forums are a way to exchange ideas and learn a few things too. Plus I have found new business on forums over the years. The ability to express my true feelings about things under the cover of anonymity is great too.

Feedback Score
    Posting on forum is a real fun and it will definitely help you to increase your skill. It will also help you in generation of some new ideas.
    Last edited by nelsoncobb447; 08-16-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Feedback Score
    Posting on forum has many benefits that are uncountable like social interaction with community and getting of knowledge and sharing of knowledge are some of the important function of the forum posting. Furthermore, it is also used in terms of earning money.

social media strategy
    Last edited by Nathan Astle; 08-11-2012 at 05:45 PM.