bulk email server

Feedback Score

Need to know about Press release

VPS Hosting
    I written a Press release for my blog and successfully submitted on Press release site but now I'm looking to know,

Can I submit one (same Press release) to another Press release sites?
    Click here to visit on Guest Post Service Guest Posting Service & Premium Guest Posting Service

Feedback Score
    Press releases can also be usedto complement your existing SEO strategy which may already include a social presence, blogger outreach programs, blogging, or content marketing. It enables your website to communicate changes, events and news relating to your company. However, it needs to be written for SEO.

Feedback Score
    Yes, you can submit the same press release to different PR sites without being penalized. You can submit your press releases to as many PR sites as possible.

Feedback Score
    Press release is a news or announcement that is posted in various press release websites to build backlinks and generate traffic. They help to rank keywords higher in search engines.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Servers Starting from $29/MO

Feedback Score
    A press release is a written communication that reports specific but brief information about an event, circumstance or other happening. It's typically tied to a business or organization and is provided to media through a variety of means. It isn't to say, however, that the media will grab the press release and run it