bulk email server

Feedback Score

How can I create a new website?

VPS Hosting
    Hi,
    I want to create new website to start online business but I do not know how can I develop a new website. Can anyone please suggest me?

Feedback Score
    Hi,
    If you want to create free website then wordpress and webs is best for you. Now i am using webs so i suggest you webs its easy to use Please try.

PHP Developer | Hire PHP Developer

Feedback Score
    Designing a website is easy process, however, to design it perfectly it takes time experience as well as knowledge of most of the programming languages. Here are some points to be considered when creating a new website:

1. Fast Loading web site designs
    2. Clear Navigation
    3. All Resolutions
    4. Browser Compatibility
    5. Readable and professional looking fonts

Feedback Score
    First you need learn some web programming techniques, and first your practice purpose use Blogger and WordPress with a good templates and good content with neat alignment.

Feedback Score
    Make a website that you will be extremely pleased to advertise, and that your clients will come back to some day to day again. Your website is the key to people finding you, and finding how amazing your business is for them to use. Free website templates can provide the ideal resources for you to make your web page and ensure that you have involved everything.

Feedback Score
    It depends what experience you have already. If you know any HTML, CSS or PHP, then all you need to do is design the website, and then code it.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help you!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgemolineux View Post
    Hi,
    I want to create new website to start online business but I do not know how can I develop a new website. Can anyone please suggest me?
    First buy a domain name. You can get one for as little as just 1usd. Then buy a small shared hosting plan. You can get one for even as little as just 1usd per month. After that install Wordpress. With most shared hosting plans, this is a very simple process which takes just a few clicks of your mouse to complete.

Now you have a very simple and basic site. The next thing you need to do is to put content on your site. If you need more details on how to set up Wordpress, just ask.

Feedback Score
    Look this article for create a website with simple tutorial : http://www.hosting.com/support/dedicated/iis/newsite/

Zylone IT Pte Ltd
    Tel:+65 6272 0477
    Email:sales@zylone.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgemolineux View Post
    Hi,
    Hi,I will help you..
    These are the steps to be followed to build a website they are,

1. Get your Domain : check for the domain name you want for your website and its availability. Once your selected name is available, you need to register it for use.

2. Web hosting : If you want to display anything online, you have to buy web space on which you can store files and make it available online. Hosting nothing but buying web space to host your site online.

3. Web Design and Development : It is the final process.When you get thew domain and hosting from 9cubehosting.com you will get free website builder where you can make your own choice from 70 templates they have...And hence you can build a it with one click...

Feedback Score
    If you want a create a website there is a very big procedure so go to the any tutorial website which was teach yuo the full procedure.but i thing if you want to learn from the basic than go to the any institute its better for you.

Feedback Score
    for starting to develop any website it is essential to have knowledge of HTML.if you have only basic knowledge of HTML than i think you should have to go for wordpress or blogger for it.so keep it up.all the best

Feedback Score
    If you want to create a websites there are most of the sites available to give you service to create a websites easily like wordpress, weebly etc.

sydney web design by paisley studios

Feedback Score
    That sound pretty bad on you cause it has a lot of work when creating a website,first of all you need to hire web designer for your website design and some web developer and i think those are the first step that you need to do.In Helsinki I use to work as an IT consulting or it konsultointi however i don't have yet my own website but i hope that my advice will be helpful for you.

Feedback Score
    I guess you could decide exactly what your online business is, advertise it, and then the the person or team will come to you.

Feedback Score
    You can develop website by either way, by developing from scratch , or by getting clone script which matches your requirement.
    Developing from scratch will lead to more investment and more time consuming.
    Getting a clone script and customizing it based your requirement will cut down the both.
    Approaching Agriya will give you both the choice, you can develop from scratch else can buy clone script.

Feedback Score
    that's great................

Feedback Score
    In order to create a website it is always better to consult a professional web design agency/company they will guide you better solution based on your requirement and they will give support on how to maintain it.

Feedback Score
    Hey I don't know if you still need to build a website but here is the solution. Just visit Top Wordpress Development Company

Feedback Score
    Its simple you can hire a web developers. Search and find the best web design and development company to fulfil all your needs and requirements with minimal time and cost. Have a great day with your new web application.