bulk email server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share Thread: Future of google+

Feedback Score

Future of google+

VPS Hosting
    When google+ first came officially to the market in early 2011, it created lots of buzz. Some persons even commented that it will take over facebook's popularity. But actually it did nothing. What is your opinion about this?

Feedback Score
    I think Google is very good as a search engine but they took it for granted that their popularity will help their social networking campaign i.e. Google plus to defeat facebook. People are addicted to facebook and Google need to be patient and take constant moves to threaten them.

Feedback Score
    Its the same question... and the answer will be same, It will take time.. Google + came after the Facebook..Their will competition but it will take time to go far than Facebook..

Feedback Score
    I was searching for this topic and I got across the following article: http://www.pcworld.com/article/23482...to_google.html
    I think Google plus need to concentrate on its strong points to bring out some better results.

Feedback Score
    From the past experiences Google cannot defeat facebook in the next two years. Google plus shows like boring chatroom. most of family members using only facebook and they never wanted to move into Google plus.

Feedback Score
    To observe a better future of Google +, Google itself needs some improvement on its social network. I would say the website offers quite similar facilities like its competitor facebook. On the other hand facebook has earned its place by offering unique services. Google plus needs to do the same.

Feedback Score
    I think Google will do everything possible to make Google plus popular, they may include it in search engine ranking algorithms.

Feedback Score
    You know, the funny thing about Google+ is that there are two types of user. There's you and me, who sit here saying "I don't see the big deal" and who have about 4 friends on there, rarely post anything and don't bother with it. Then there's this other group of people who flock to it.

Apparently they've passed 90 million users... that made me go "Huh?!"

If I remember correctly, they're about to release it for teenagers too. That will mean an absolutely MASSIVE influx of users (most of whom will, of course, be posting total crap) and should also generate a sickeningly large wave of marketing involving pop stars, cute ponies and sexy photos of Children's TV presenters.

Assuming this happens - and it WILL because it's such a big market - the time to get involved in Google+ as a marketer is probably right now.
    Learn how to set up a vps - at least the basics!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by linda View Post
    When google+ first came officially to the market in early 2011, it created lots of buzz. Some persons even commented that it will take over facebook's popularity. But actually it did nothing. What is your opinion about this?
    You can't really expect Google+ to put a dent into Facebook's user base. Facebook has years under their belt, where Google+ is still new, but don't get me wrong - use the Google+ tools to help market your websites.
    I own a Virtual pets forum and mod at Admin forums

Feedback Score
    Google+ is here for long haul and we should not expect it to defeat FB so soon. A lot of small businesses are now using both platforms to maximize their reach and that's what we should be doing as well. Google has invested lot of time and effort into creating Google+ and I'm sure they have some big plans for it so don't write it away so soon.

Feedback Score
    Google + is slowly creeping its way up but is taking time. Sure enough i have seen more G+ in the past few months when at first i had no idea what it was. Facebook will remain on top for now though!

Feedback Score
    People talked about it so much because it was released by the big G.
    But frankly, I've never used it to promote my websites and I don't think I'm missing something great by not using it.

Feedback Score
    From a person point of view I don't really want to deal with another social network. Facebook pretty much does it for me in terms of personal and business use. And twitter I only use to tweet my latest article. But you can't really ignore Google+ because they're pretty much forcing it down users throats and putting the google+ pages and people in the search results. So even though none of your friends are actually using it, it's still probably worth having a limited presence for SEO purposes. What's really funny is that most users don't like it and Google doesn't seem to care: http://searchenginewatch.com/article...Results-Survey

Feedback Score
    Some thing catastrophic should happen to Facebook to loose its upper-hand and to be taken over by any one else including Google+. So at present it can only continue with its mediocre presence. But as said before, being owned by Google where it is having supremacy in search, one cannot ignore it as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by internetmarketingsmarts View Post
    From a person point of view I don't really want to deal with another social network. Facebook pretty much does it for me in terms of personal and business use. And twitter I only use to tweet my latest article. But you can't really ignore Google+ because they're pretty much forcing it down users throats and putting the google+ pages and people in the search results. So even though none of your friends are actually using it, it's still probably worth having a limited presence for SEO purposes. What's really funny is that most users don't like it and Google doesn't seem to care: http://searchenginewatch.com/article...Results-Survey
    Agreed. I think it's best to concentrate on only a few social networking sites. Most of the people that I know are using it are internet marketers. The potential of Google+ makes it to big to ignore. Also Google is committed to trying to make it successful.

Feedback Score
    I think google+ is doing well. Its not a huge market unlike twitter or facebook but its a start. Also knowing google, they wont give up on it easily. Google is very good at what it does and it advertises very well.

Feedback Score
    Apparently it looks very difficult that it will remove the monopoly of Face book and others but we should not ignore this fact too that it is being managed and governed by Google.
    Nikon Coolpix S30 Review
    Last edited by E.michel; 02-25-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Feedback Score
    Google+ is the social networking site, but it is not popular as Facebook. In any case, it cannot defeat Facebook, so I think Facebook will be much popular in future.
    Last edited by matteodion368; 08-27-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Feedback Score
    Google + Circles are groups of friends you organize by topic: Friends, Family, College Buddies, Roommates, etc.

Feedback Score
    No doubt Google + is such a great platform where people can participate like Facebook or Twitter. for some years this thing is impossible after that we can't say anything.